Sunday, May 2, 2010

babies and gardens and dinners, oh my!

(baby zoey this weekend...yes, my heart is currently melting)

whirlwind: any circling rush or violent onward course.

okay, so it wasn't exactly a whirlwind, and it certainly wasn't violent, but this weekend was a rush. a good rush, though - like the kind you get when you're trying to eat your grape popsicle in 90 degree weather before it creates purple pools of sugar all over your hands.

saturday, dale (the handsome husband mentioned in my bio) and I got to watch my dear and lovely pal's niece. yes, she is as adorable in person as she is in pictures. i think i have fallen in love with her.

although zoey was the highlight of our weekend, we managed to host two dinner dates (and i didn't even burn anything!!), plant a garden, and paint an end table. although i can't know for sure, i feel in my heart that martha would be proud of me. i feel so unnaturally domestic. (insert contented sigh here).





No comments: