Thursday, May 13, 2010

the day my curtains died.





today was a wonderful day. yeah, i should have been working. i should have been doing the hoard of laundry piled up in my bedroom so that handsome didn't have to wear gym shorts in 40-something degree weather today. i should have done a lot of things. but i did this instead...see those curtains up there? yeah, those really long ones. just a bit too long for this gal.

see that kinda disheveled pillow up there? those white specks - well those aren't just subtle polka dots. those little buggers are lint wads. you heard me, lint wads.

now a special note to my sewing machine: thank you for hanging out with me this afternoon. I think we accomplished some marvelous things. my curtains are shorter. the lint is covered. and i got to use buttons. i love buttons. we are a good team.

a good day had by all.

No comments: