Tuesday, May 18, 2010

diana f+ wins my heart




The diana f+ - I never thought such a short little phrase could win my heart so easily. This spring, I was finally able to purchase one of these little gals all for my very own. Just a few weeks ago I let her loose on the open range. Handsome and I spent two nights driving around the area, snapping pictures.

There is something special about using real film in a camera - it makes you so much more selective and careful about what you choose to remember. Every shot feels monumental.

Not every photo turned out as I imagined, but it was still amazing. I could remember the smallest details about all of the shots - even the blurry, out-of-focus, oops-my-hands-were-shaking-a-bit-too-much shots.

I can't wait to let her loose again.

1 comment:

theprettiestbaglady said...

eeee gads! i just looked on your etsy- you are an amazing seamstress- i love your bags, are these amy butler prints?
i am making bags right now and working through a lot of custom orders- it can get exhausting!